Call for proposal for conducting Impact Assessment data collection for Upaya Social Ventures portfolio companies
Upaya is keen on conducting Social Performance Management studies and publishing reports for seven of our portfolio companies spread across India. We are looking to identify an organization to help us drive the process of data-collection on the ground.
Requirement from the selected organization:
- Coordination with Upaya’s portfolio enterprises to set up data collection from required
- sample size.
- Enumerators who understand local language and can carry out the survey and do the data collection. An excel version of the data collected.
- Focus group discussion among the jobholders to gain more insights into their lives and the transcripts of these discussions.
- Written and video interviews to capture success stories (at least 5 at each site) as to how the job has created an impact in the jobholder’s life.
- High quality photos of the group discussion, jobholders, and setting
- Completion of scope of work within stipulated deadlines.
The deadline for submission of proposal is February 15th, 2018.